SharePoint collaboration site (Samarbetsytor)
MSB's external SharePoint collaborations sites are used for sharing documents with external project partners.
- Participants in MSB's external collaborations
Order the tool
Our SharePoint collaboration sites are for those who will participate in our collaboration with MSB. You must have received an invitation by email from MSB before registering an account.
You need an account on the Login Portal to be able to log in. You only need to create an account once. Once you have an account, you can go directly to the collaboration area.
If you have any questions, you should first contact the person who invited you to the collaborative space.
Here you will find functions as
- Document management (versioning, work-flow etc)
- Planning (Task-lists, Gantt-chart, Kanban Board)
- Link library
Create an account in the Login Portal
As an external partner, you will get an invitation by email from MSB. The email contains a link to the collaboration site. Prior to joining the site you have to create an account in the Login Portal.
- Fill in your name and email address. You should use your email address linked to the person you represent.
- You will receive an email with a one-time code which you must enter.
- Create your password. This will take you to the login page where you can log in with your newly created username and password. Each time you log in, a one-time code will be sent to your e-mail address.
- It is sufficient to do this registration once, even if you will participate in several collaborative spaces in the future.
If you already have an account in the Login Portal, you can use it. If you previously had a My Pages account, you can use the same email address as your username, but you will need to reset your password the first time you log in.
Go to the SharePoint collaboration site
Use the link provided in the invitation email to access the SharePoint collaboration site. Log in with the username (email) and password you created earlier.
Latest reviewed: 26 September 2023