Fewer people report changed behaviour in new survey
- 86 per cent wash their hands more often or more thoroughly
- 66 per cent follow the news more than they usually do
- ’Have participated less in social activities outside the home’ is now at 66 per cent
- 65 per cent replied that they avoid public places where there are many people
- 60 per cent follow the news
Slight reduction in levels of worry
How much people are worried has remained at a fairly constant level throughout the period surveyed, although we now see the curve declining slightly.
The principal causes of worry cited in the survey are the same as before:
- that unemployment will increase: 86 per cent
- that many businesses will be in serious financial trouble: 85 per cent
Facts about the survey
A total of just over 5,000 individuals replied to questions in the survey. The majority of them had and upper secondary school (39 per cent) or higher education (56 per cent). 95 per cent of respondents were born in Sweden. 11 per cent of respondents had a mother and/or a father born outside Sweden.